Manage Your Customer Engagement (MYCE) helps you engage your Amazon customers, keeping them informed about products, deals, and gift ideas. You can create and send email campaigns to your brand’s followers, as well as recent, repeat, and high-spend customers through the tailored audiences feature.
We’ve heard from many sellers that your top priority is finding meaningful ways to connect with customers. In addition to raising your visibility with new customers, it’s important to build lasting and profitable relationships with your existing customers. Email marketing is a powerful way to do this through Manage Your Customer Engagement (MYCE) and the tailored audience feature.
What is the tailored audiences feature?
The tailored audiences feature within MYCE on Seller Central provides you with the ability to personalize marketing campaigns and target customers based on attributes, such as product interest and brand loyalty.
With the tailored audiences feature, brands can engage customers who have made purchases in the past 12 months. Through easy-to-use email campaign templates and customer segmenting capabilities, you can reach out to select customers through email marketing to inform them of new products, offer deals or gift ideas, and inspire repeat purchases.
Get started creating an email campaign in Seller Central by hovering over Brands in the main menu, then click Customer Engagement. Once on the Manage Your Customer Engagement page, click Create campaign.
4 customer groups you can reach through the tailored audiences feature
Send free email marketing campaigns and reach these four audiences who have already purchased products from your Amazon storefront or follow your brand:
- Repeat Customers: Customers who have ordered your brand’s products more than once in the last 12 months.
- High-Spend Customers: The highest spending 25% of your brand’s customers in the last 12 months.
- Recent Customers: A 5% sampling of your brand’s customers in the last 12 months.
- Brand Followers: Those who have clicked to “follow” your brand on Amazon.
Best practices for email marketing
MYCE allows you to monitor the impact of your email marketing campaigns and customer engagement with key performance and reporting metrics, such as open rate, click-through rates, emails delivered, opt-out rate, sales, and conversion.
Follow these tips to optimize your email marketing campaigns:
- Promote deals and new products
- Use a lifestyle image for a primary product’s supporting image
- Add supporting products to your campaign
- Send one email campaign (or less) per brand per week
- Send your campaign on the best days and times when customers are most engaged